Wednesday, November 14, 2007

LPAC November Business Meeting

To All,

A reminder that our November business meeting is coming up.

Who: Libertarians and the public are invited
What: Monthly Business Meeting
Where: Acme Bar & Grill - 1101 E State Blvd
When: 6:30PM Meet & Greet + Food & Beer! 7PM - Begin Meeting
Why: Share information and plan for upcoming events

I will have a sign in sheet at the door so please sign in.

If you have any questions or get lost call me at 704 - 4698.

Also if anyone has any of my yard signs left feel free to bring them. It will save me a trip and I really appreciate it!

Respectfully,

Doug Horner (L)
Secretary, LPAC

2 comments:

TaxPayer007 said...

What is the date

Doug H. Sec, Lib Pty AC said...

Taxpayer007 (et alli),

Oops...

The date is:

Monday, November 19th 2007.

Thanks,

Doug