Monday, October 15, 2007

Libertarians at Large Thursday

To All,

This is just a reminder that Thursday October 18th is the Libertarians At Large live call in program.

As we are approaching the election I will change my normal style.

This Thursday I will be the guest and Mike Sylvester will be the HOST!

Feel free to call in and question me to your hearts content on any topic that is relevant to Fort Wayne.

As usual I will be on Cable #57 from 7P - 8P.

The call in # should be: 422 - 3902.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Respectfully,

Doug Horner
Candidate, City Council at Large

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doug, I do not think it would be a good idea at all to change your normal style. The last thing you would want to do is somehow cause confusion amoung the 6 viewers. Those people watch because they like you. You do not need to become Doc Severenson all of a sudden.

Phil Marx said...

Hey anonymous, nice comment. Wait, is this anonymous?, I'm sorry, I thought it was anonymous. In that case, I'd like to change my comment to - Hey anonymous, you're an idiot!

Get real, if you're going to launch a personal attack against someone, at least have the courage to give your name.

You and your brothers anonymous and anonymous really lower the level of discussion here with your useless comments. If you don't have anything useful to say, why bother saying anything at all?