Thursday, July 19, 2007

Live Call in Television Tonight

To All,

Tonight my guest will be Jon Bartels. He is the ViceChairman of the Libertarian Party of Allen County and also candidate for 2nd district in Fort Wayne.

Please feel free to call us at 422 - 3902.

The show begins at 7PM and is one (1) hour long. If you don't have cable please give us until 5 minutes after 7PM for us to get situated.

I look forward to answering any questions you folks may have on any topic. Also, if you want to let us know what is going on in your neck of the woods give a holler!

Respectfully,

Doug Horner
Candidate, City Council at Large

1 comment:

Jeff Pruitt said...

Sorry I missed it Doug as I've always enjoyed watching and calling in the past.

It's hard for me to remember when the show is on so I think you should post a reminder the day before as that would be more beneficial.

Thanks