Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Even more proof that Tim Manges lied in his letter to the News Sentinel today

Please realize that I have copies of both my "Information Request" and the response from City Attorney Tim Manges.

My original "information request" was for seven items. This request was submitted on April 16th, 2007.

The sixth item I requested was for "The written reply to the 58 questions I submitted..."

City Attorney Tim Manges wrote the reply to my request for information with the following answer on May 16th, 2007:

"None exists."

If Mr. Manges did not have a copy of my questions I would assume he would have written a reply such as "I do not have a copy of your 58 questions."

Instead he wrote that the answers did not exist, at least that is how I read it.

Mike Sylvester

No comments: