My wife and I hosted a New Years Eve Party last night. It was a lot of fun. We had about 30 people over and celebrated the New Year.
My wife, my mother, and Jack Evans made a feast that 75 people could not have consumed and we had a great time.
I certainly hope that 2007 is a better year then 2006. I hope for the following in 2007:
1. I plan on becoming both a CPA and an ABV (Business Valuation Certification)
2. I hope to get my mother setup in a place of her own in the next two months
3. I hope to drop 30 pounds before we go to Germany in June
4. I am looking forward to spending a couple of weeks in Germany visiting my father-in-law
From a political standpoint I have several hopes as well:
1. I hope that the new gridlock that we have in Washington will limit the increase in the size
2. I hope that we restore some of the accountability that has been missing from the
Government for decades.
3. I hope that we agree on a plan for how to drawdown our troop levels in Iraq.