Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Nelson Peters clarifies his position on the smoking ban!

Left of Centrist is a blog run by Robert Rouse. Robert has three great contributors to his blog, one of which is Jeff Pruitt.

Jeff Pruitt has been critical of Nelson Peters in regards to the smoking ban. Jeff Pruitt thinks that Nelson Peters should have pursued the comprehensive county-wide smoking ban in a more forceful manner rather then reach the compromise that was ultimately reached.

Nelson Peters took the time to respond to Jeff Pruitt's comments.

I think the race for Fort Wayne Mayor is very important and I encourage everyone who lives in Fort Wayne to take the time to go over the Left of Centrist and read the dialogue between Jeff Pruitt and Nelson Peters...

<http://leftofcentrist.blogspot.com/2007/01/nelson-peters-responds-to-criticism.html#links>

Mike Sylvester

P.S. I am still currently planning on backing Republican Matt Kelty for Mayor; however, I am impressed with Nelson Peters and his willingness to clarify his stance! I still hope that a qualified Libertarian will run for Mayor; however, I will not hold my breath!

P.S.S. No, I am not going to run for Mayor as a Libertarian no matter how many times people ask me to. I CANNOT raise anywhere near enough money and I am not qualified to be the Mayor of Fort Wayne!

No comments: