The 2006 Election has been the most interesting that I have ever watched... The Republicans have been rocked by scandals and have done little in the last two years for their voting base.
The Democrats have ran on the theme "We are NOT Republicans."
My predictions are:
1. The Democrats will take The House. I think they will pick up 20 seats and have a very narrow majority.
2. I think the Republicans will maintain the senate; however, not by much. I think the Dems will pick up 4 of the 6 seats they need. I do NOT think we will know who controls the senate until Thursday or Friday of next week.
3. I am afraid that Mark Souder will win again. He deserves to lose; however, I think he will win. I think it will be 58% Souder to 42% Hayhurst.
4. I think the Democrats will pick up all three seats that are considered competitive in Indiana. I think Sodrel, Host., and Chocola will all lose.
5. I think the Republicans will win big in Allen County again. Pat Love and going to get creamed, Fries is going to win big, on down the line...
We will then have gridlock; which I view as a good thing.
I truly look forward to some of the votes that will come then.
I am sure the Dems will push through an increase in the minimum wage in The House. I think it will barely pass the Republican Senate due to all the RINO's in the senate and then we will get to see if Bush has the courage to use his veto pen. My guess is that he WILL NOT...
What are your predictions?