Friday, November 24, 2006

CPA Exam, FAR

As many of you know I took the FAR (Financial) portion of the CPA Exam on October 3rd. I just got my score online today and I got at 82. So I passed! You need to get a 75...

After I took the exam I thought I had a raw score of about 75...

So I have passed two portions and have two to go.

I took REG on October 30th and it did NOT go well. Interestingly enough that is the one that I felt best about out of the four before taking it...

I take the fourth section on November 30th... It is auditing...

Mike Sylvester

5 comments:

Tim Zank said...

Good Job you heartless bastard!

James Fitch said...

Great Job Good Luck on the next texts

Anonymous said...

Good job.
I know that sooooo has to be hard. I couldn't do it. I admire you for what you do Mike!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mike! Excellent news.

bobett said...

Congradulations Mike!

2 down & 2 to go...you'll be
just fine! I remember many friends
that said the auditing portion of
the exam was the hardest. A 75% and you'll get that letter in the mail.

The next thing you'll do is take your supportive wife out for a celebration dinner. Better yet, she'll take you out to celebrate... a job well done!