Monday, October 23, 2006

Who I am voting for November 7th and why, part 6

State Auditor

Republican Tim Berry. Tim Berry is a financial planner according to his website. It does not look to me like he has ANY auditing experience of any kind.
<http://www.berryforindiana.com/index.html>

Democrat Judy Anderson. I know very little about Judy Anderson. She does not have a website. I spent about 15 minutes and I could find very little about her except for her past political positions. She is currently a Vigo County Commissioner.

I am not sure that Tim Berry is qualified to be the State Auditor. That being said, at least he has a website and I could find out some infomraiton about him.

I will be voting for Republican Tim Berry for Auditor. I cannot vote for a Democratic candidate for a major office who has nothing on the internet that I could easily find.

Mike Sylvester

No comments: