Thursday, October 26, 2006

Indiana House District 54

The Libertarian Party of Indiana commissioned a poll (National Polling Company, Opinion Factor) on Indiana House District 54:

Among Decided Voters
Saunders (R) (I) :
35.4%Bell (L) :
33.1%Sadler (D) 31.3%

This is a race that Libertarian Rex Bell can win!

Check out this information about Rex Bell:
< http://dist54lib.blogspot.com/>
< http://www.rexbell.blogspot.com/>

If you want to contact Rex and ask him personally what you can do to help him please shoot him an email at:
<rex_bell@msn.com> or at <lpwc@msn.com>

There are several things that I am going to do to help Rex Bell. I truly believe that Rex Bell would make a GREAT State Representative. He is a down to earth gentleman with a great deal of common sense. If you do not know Rex please take the time to read his blog! His online weblog < http://www.rexbell.blogspot.com/> tells you a lot about his political views and how he would deal with the press. The Libertarian Party of Indiana would get a lot of great press coverage with Rex Bell in office!

There are a lot of things that we can do to help Rex Bell:
1. PLEASE send Rex Bell an email and ask him directly what you can do to help him!
2. If you are looking to contribute some money to a campaign that we can win, I would
suggest you contact Rex Bell!
3. If you have any friends or relatives in House District 54 please give them a call
and ask them to support Rex Bell.
This is a link to a map of House District 54: http://www.in.gov/legislative/house_republicans/DistrictPDFs/hd54_streets.pdf

Rex Bell can win this race. I hope that each and everyone of you who wants to see a smaller and less intrusive government takes the time to contact Rex Bell and find out how you can help him win November 7th!

Mike Sylvester
Chairman of The Libertarian Party of Allen County

3 comments:

jeff said...

Mike
Pity IN Sen 14 and IN Rep 85 has no competition.
Not only do I have a "repulicrat" to choose from I got not choice at all.

Doug H. Sec, Lib Pty AC said...

To All,

I have changed my plans slightly due to this close race.

I will be working the polls early in the morning here in Ft. Wayne for our great candidates Robert Enders and Mike Kole.

However, I now intend to also drive down to Rex Bells district and work the late afternoon polls for him and Mike Kole as well.

I know we could use the help in both areas so if ANYONE wants to ride along and keep me company with good conversation and help put Rex Bell and Mike Kole into office let me know and I will take you along! It will be a great boost for the Libertarian Party in Indiana!!!

Respectfully,

Doug Horner

LP Mike Sylvester said...

I may do this Doug...

Let me talk it over with Karena...

Mike Sylvester