Thursday, February 02, 2006

How dumb does he think we are?

I listened to The State of the Union Address. It went pretty much as I expected on the foreign policy segment. Bush is pretty consistent when it comes to foreign policy. I actually agree with a fair amount of Bush's foreign policy.

As many of you know I am a military veteran and I strongly believe in peace through superior firepower... I actually think Bush did a very good job in Afghanistan and I would give him an "A" for that conflict.

He certainly has not done as well in Iraq. I would most likely give him a "D" for that conflict. The conflict itself went well; however, reconstruction has been inept, corrupt, and we are going to have troops in that country for a minimum of 10 years from when they went it.

The parts of his speech that were insulting and inept were the portions on his domestic agenda. I am not sure what his domestic agenda is. I think his domestic agenda is to out-spend all of the liberals in this country and spend more money on everything. That is what he has done for five years.

Do not even get me started on No Child Left Behind or on the prescription drug program...

He talked about fiscal restraint; but, I will believe it when I see it.

He outright irritated me when he started talking about amnesty and guest worker programs... What a moron... Is this guy a Republican?

His rhetoric on our dependency on foreign oil was just that, empty rhetoric.

What was most disturbing was his education proposals. He wants to increase the size of government even more. You have got to be kidding me.

I thought this was his worst Address by far... Just another empty shirt making empty promises...

No comments:

Search This Blog

Offices on the Ballot - Allen County 2024

  OFFICES ON THE 2024 BALLOT ALLEN COUNTY INDIANA   FEDERAL   President of the United States United States Representative Dist...

Blog Archive

Labels


Brgd. General Anthony Wayne US Continental Army

Sitemeter




My blog is worth $11,855.34.
How much is your blog worth?

Followers

About Commenting

Keep it clean and relevant to the post. If you have a question that isn't related to a recent post, email me at enders.robert@gmail.com . You can also email me if you want to make an anonymous comment.

DISCLAIMER

Per the by-laws of the Libertarian Party of Allen County, the Chair is the official spokesperson of LPAC in all public and media matters.

Posts and contributions expressed on this forum, while being libertarian in thought and intent, no official statement of LPAC should be derived or assumed unless specifically stated as such from the Chair, or another Officer of the Party acting in his or her place, and such statements are always subject to review.