Tuesday, August 02, 2005

More examples of Federal government waste and fraud

I have always been interested in economics and government spending.

The main reason I feel the Republican Party left me in the 90's was when they became another Party in favor of larger government and more wasteful government spending.

I found an article listing ten great example of Federal waste and fraud. This article I am linking you to is written by Mr. Riedl of the Conservative Heritage Foundation. Please check it out.

<http://www.heritage.org/Research/Budget/bg1840.cfm>

We need to elect new government officials who believe in smaller government!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a really good article and makes you wonder - if they know about the waste - why are the incapable of doing anything about it? Unfortunately it seems like most politicians answer would be - let's set up a committee to address this... thus creating more waste upon more waste!