Tuesday, February 27, 2007

February meeting of The Libertarian Party of Allen County

The Libertarian Party of Allen County had a great meeting last night.

The meeting was held at the Firehouse Theater. You can learn more about the Firehouse at:
<http://www.angelfire.com/planet/firehousetheaterfw/>

Twenty people attended the meeting. There were several new people and it was truly a great meeting...

I ran into one of my father's friends at the meeting that I have not seen in eight years. It was great seeing him and it brought back some great memories of my dad.

Three Libertarians at the meeting expressed a desire to run for City Council in the upcoming elections. It is an exciting time to be a Libertarian in Allen County!

I expect that AT LEAST three Libertarians will file the needed paperwork and announce their intentions in March!

I hope that more candidates step forward to run for office and give the people of this area another choice in the upcoming elections...

If you are interested in running for office or if you are interested in helping Libertarian candidates run for office in Allen County please contact me! I will get you in contact with our current officers and help you get the ball rolling. Please shoot me an email at mike.sylvester@verizon.net or call me at 260-338-0833.

It is an exciting time to be a Libertarian in Fort Wayne.

Mike Sylvester

No comments: