The Libertarian Party of Allen County has started a "Letter to the Editor" contest.
The contest runs from April 25th, 2006 through the next Annual convention in April of 2007.
The rules are below:
1. The writer gets one point for a letter published on a Libertarian theme, two points for a letter with the word "libertarian" printed, and three points if the words "Libertarian Party" are printed.
2. The writer will have to furnish evidence to Mike Jablonski. Mike Jablonski is the judge for this contest.
3. Mike Sylvester is excluded from the contest.
4. Mike Jablonski will award the winner $100 at the 2007 LPAC Convention.
5. If the winner accumulates 50 points or more Mike Sylvester will present the winner an additional $100.
If you want to learn more about this contest please contact me at Mike.Sylvester@Verizon.net