Monday, April 17, 2006

Candidate Forum at Perry Hill was quite interesting

The Candidate Forum at Carroll High School was very interesting. I enjoyed attending it and I consider it an educational experience.

The only unfortunate thing about the Candidate Forum is the fact that so few people came who were undecided on who to vote for. Most of the candidates came with 2-4 friends and family members who already support them.

I have to say that I think I could have done a better job at that Candidate Forum. I will have to work on my delivery and think a little more carefully about how I want to word some of my responses...

Things I did well:
I obviously came having already done research and was fairly well prepared for the scripted
questions.

Things I did poorly:
I may have been underdressed. I decided not to wear a suit; and I think that may have been
a mistake. I wore Khakis and a collared shirt. I should have worn a suit.
There are a couple of questions I should have answered a little differently. Anyone that knows
me will realize that I NEVER use prepared comments, I always speak "off the cuff."

One of the things that was most interesting about this candidate forum is that members of the crowd were allowed to ask specific candidates questions. That was a little unusual; but, interesting.

There are a few people in the crowd that asked questions. Most of these people supported one candidate or another and asked pre-scripted questions. I thought this was pretty interesting as well.

I am looking forward to the next Candidate Forum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it 2gig usb memory cards oak audio cabinets Volvo 850 flange Baby elephant with flowers pic

Search This Blog

Offices on the Ballot - Allen County 2024

  OFFICES ON THE 2024 BALLOT ALLEN COUNTY INDIANA   FEDERAL   President of the United States United States Representative Dist...

Blog Archive

Labels


Brgd. General Anthony Wayne US Continental Army

Sitemeter




My blog is worth $11,855.34.
How much is your blog worth?

Followers

About Commenting

Keep it clean and relevant to the post. If you have a question that isn't related to a recent post, email me at enders.robert@gmail.com . You can also email me if you want to make an anonymous comment.

DISCLAIMER

Per the by-laws of the Libertarian Party of Allen County, the Chair is the official spokesperson of LPAC in all public and media matters.

Posts and contributions expressed on this forum, while being libertarian in thought and intent, no official statement of LPAC should be derived or assumed unless specifically stated as such from the Chair, or another Officer of the Party acting in his or her place, and such statements are always subject to review.