Friday, April 28, 2006

College is ALMOST over, again

As many of you know I have been working and going to college. I started going back to school in 2001 (I was 34 years old). I went to Ivy Tech from Aug 2001 - Dec 2003 while I was working as a Maintenance Manager at Halex. I got an Associates Degree in Industrial Maintenance. I also took a couple of Accounting classes that would transfer to IPFW.

I then went to IPFW full time from Jan 2004 - current. I have finals next week and then NO MORE COLLEGE. I finally graduate with a Bachelors Degree in Business with a specialty in Accounting.

I have been getting my transcripts together and looking everything over. I am about to send of my package to register for the CPA exam. When I graduate I will have 239 undergraduate college credits. Between Ball State, The United States Navy, Maplewoods Community College, Ivy Tech, and IPFW it seems like I have been going to school forever...

It is almost over...

Thank goodness...

Mike Sylvester

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mike! Good luck on the CPA test and the school board!

William Larsen said...

Mike that is a lot of credits. Congratulations and good luck on your CPA test.

Mitch said...

That a tough slog, Mike.

Well done!

Anonymous said...

200+ Credits!?!

Focus, Mike, Focus

Just kidding - congratulations...

Anonymous said...

Check it ou homes retro fit windows into aluminum siding if your building homes go to Http://siding11.com/side.pl?y=helper. butt if you want to learn to install siding then..... What are you waiting for.. Learn more about retro fit windows into aluminum siding

Search This Blog

Offices on the Ballot - Allen County 2024

  OFFICES ON THE 2024 BALLOT ALLEN COUNTY INDIANA   FEDERAL   President of the United States United States Representative Dist...

Blog Archive

Labels


Brgd. General Anthony Wayne US Continental Army

Sitemeter




My blog is worth $11,855.34.
How much is your blog worth?

Followers

About Commenting

Keep it clean and relevant to the post. If you have a question that isn't related to a recent post, email me at enders.robert@gmail.com . You can also email me if you want to make an anonymous comment.

DISCLAIMER

Per the by-laws of the Libertarian Party of Allen County, the Chair is the official spokesperson of LPAC in all public and media matters.

Posts and contributions expressed on this forum, while being libertarian in thought and intent, no official statement of LPAC should be derived or assumed unless specifically stated as such from the Chair, or another Officer of the Party acting in his or her place, and such statements are always subject to review.