Friday, December 30, 2005

SB 1025

Bills like this are causing the costs of public education to skyrocket. This is a TERRIBLE Bill that should be stopped.

Per the session information website:

Student health measurements. Requires each school corporation to report certain student health data to the state department of health beginning in 2007. Requires the state department to publish an annual report summarizing the data. (The introduced version of this bill was prepared by the health finance commission).

This idiotic Bill will require EVERY school corporation to annually report to the state department of health the height, weight, ethnicity, age, and sex of the school corporation's students.

This is another stupid idea that will only further increase our property taxes.

This Bill was written by Senator Dillon from Columbia City. He is a Republican. This is a great example of how out of touch the Republcian Party is with its smaller government stance of 1994...

5 comments:

Rebek said...

All I can say is wow what a great job! The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well actually her friends house) and I needed a big break. I am working on a business project right now that is based on canada consolidation debt loan loan student. I have literally been on-line for 4-5 hours doing research. Even though your blog really isn�t on the same page as canada consolidation debt loan loan student I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at http://www.student-loan-debtconsolidation.com. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!

Paul Adams said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
credit center
It covers credit center related contents.
All the best!

Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Dear friend, for only $2, you can now get started with success university. What is even better (we think) is that the nominal processing fee will be donated to feed the children- a non- profit organization providing humanitarian support world- wide. Click here: FREE Information

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

Anonymous said...

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味


寒假打工

酒店pt

酒店應徵

台北禮服店

酒店



酒店兼差

禮服店

酒店上班

酒店打工


台北酒店





酒店經紀

台北酒店pt

台北酒店經紀

酒店兼職

酒店經紀人

台北便服酒店

酒店工作

台北便服店

台北酒店兼差

酒店午場

台北酒店兼職

打工兼差

打工兼職