Friday, December 09, 2005

Fort Wayne downtown hotel poll is now closed

I have closed the Fort Wayne downtown hotel poll. It was on my blog for one week. Each person was allowed to vote only one time. This is not a scientific poll since it is only polling those people who visit my blog. The people who visit my blog TEND to be Libertarians and small government Republicans (The few that are left).

The question:
Do you think The City of Fort Wayne should spend taxpayer money to build a new hotel in downtown Fort Wayne?

Your responses:
Yes, this hotel will spur downtown development. 9 votes or 15%.
Maybe, I am not sure.
5 votes or 8%.
No, if a hotel made economic sense a business would build the hotel on their own. 47 votes or 77%.

4 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Go by and hit my blog, you'll be glad you did.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

Anonymous said...

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味

台北市酒店經紀



打工兼差

台北酒店經紀公司

禮服店

打工兼職

禮服酒店

酒店兼職

酒店經紀人

酒店經紀公司


酒店經紀

酒店兼差

台北酒店經紀

台北酒店經紀人

酒店打工

寒假打工