Monday, December 05, 2005

How about them Colts?

It is hard to believe that the Colts are 12-0. I think they can beat Jacksonville, though they should not look past them...

The wife and I are heading down to see the San Diego game. I think that will be a great game...

Before the season started my wife predicted the Colts would go 13-3 this year. I predicted they would go 9-7 (I was scared by how bad they looked in the pre-season.)

I currently think the Colts have about a 30-40% chance to go 16-0.

What do you think?

7 comments:

Mike Kole said...

I think 16-0 is a real possibility. I had been wary of Jacksonville, but without Leftwich at QB, the Jags don't stand a chance.

Anonymous said...

Offence wins games
Defence wins championships
Final score of Super Bowl XL
Colts 3
Bears 4

Anonymous said...

I'd rather them win the pooper bowl (if they don't play the Viqueens)instaed of breaking the Dolphins record.

NC

Robert Enders said...

A chance to get a perfect record is a great deal more rare than a chance to win the Super Bowl. I'd put my starters in the rest of the season if I were Dungy.

Mike Kole said...

Even after watching the Seahawks dismantle the Eagles, I still think the Colts will run the table. The win was impressive, but I think it more a case of the Eagles being that bad now rather than the Seahawks being that good.

I'd love to see the Colts face the Bears in the Super Bowl, but I have to believe that because defense wins championships, the Colts would win 17-6, with the clincher being a Cato June interception return for a touchdown.

Cathay said...

I'd love to see them go undeated but I think Dungy is going to pull Manning out (or play him less) so he can rest/avoid injury and be *fresh* for the Super Bowl. No team more than the Colts deserve a Super Bowl win (and I'm a 9ers fan).

Anonymous said...

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味

酒店小姐



ktv酒店

台北酒店

酒店經紀找茵悅

酒店上班

酒店經紀

禮服酒店

酒店兼差

酒店打工


打工兼差

酒店

台北酒店經紀

酒店打

酒店正職

酒店類型

酒店午場

酒店規定

酒店行政

打工兼職

酒店藝名


酒店日保