Friday, December 21, 2007

Thursday night

Last night we went to my daughter's musical at Oak View Elementary. Kayla is in the first grade and last night's event was for 1st, 3rd, and 5th grade students. So many people attended this event that the gym was completely filled with people.

Oak View has a new music teacher, Aimee Slone, who was responsible for the program. She did a fantastic job and I was very impressed by the program.

Those of you who know me realize that I am not particularly interested in "the arts." That being said, they put on a great show and we had a great time.

Since I was at the Oak View program I could not attend the New Media, New Rules event held last night. You can read more about it here:
<http://fortwayneindiana.blogspot.com/>
<http://bepartofthesolution.blogspot.com/2007/12/brief-report-on-blogger-panel.html>

I wish I could have attended the event; however, I enjoyed seeing my daughter sing! This is an event that I would have attended if it did not conflict with my daughters school program.

Mike Sylvester

No comments: