Friday, November 17, 2006

A great Fort Wayne service provided by the St Joe Fire Department

I grew up over by Georgetown Square. The St. Joseph Fire Department has always been an outstanding Fire Department that performs their job very well. The St. Joseph Fire Department is mostly volunteer and gets nowhere near the funding of The Fort Wayne Fire Department.

The St. Joseph Fire Department installs child safety seats in cars and they adjust car seats that are already installed in cars so that they properly fit children. They do this for free.

This is a great service and I commend the St. Joseph Fire Department for offering this service. They are the only local Fire Department to offer this service.

I have used this service a couple of times and I am impressed with it.

It often seems to me like I always discuss the negative on this blog. I would like to discuss more positive items!

Mike Sylvester

1 comment:

Tim Zank said...

Mike, I grew up by Georgetown as well (though a lot longer ago than you I'm sure) and the St Joe Township Fire Dept was always top dawg with the best equipment and the most trained volunteers around.

They always paid attention too, they caught me halfway up the water tower in the middle of the night. What a night! That was back when a prank like that, or "streaking" georgtown square (which we did too) got a laugh and a little local legend status..
Now it'll get ya shot or on the sex offender registry...

those were the days!

Search This Blog

Offices on the Ballot - Allen County 2024

  OFFICES ON THE 2024 BALLOT ALLEN COUNTY INDIANA   FEDERAL   President of the United States United States Representative Dist...

Blog Archive

Labels


Brgd. General Anthony Wayne US Continental Army

Sitemeter




My blog is worth $11,855.34.
How much is your blog worth?

Followers

About Commenting

Keep it clean and relevant to the post. If you have a question that isn't related to a recent post, email me at enders.robert@gmail.com . You can also email me if you want to make an anonymous comment.

DISCLAIMER

Per the by-laws of the Libertarian Party of Allen County, the Chair is the official spokesperson of LPAC in all public and media matters.

Posts and contributions expressed on this forum, while being libertarian in thought and intent, no official statement of LPAC should be derived or assumed unless specifically stated as such from the Chair, or another Officer of the Party acting in his or her place, and such statements are always subject to review.