Monday, July 18, 2005

I hope to see you at the July 18th Meeting

The next meeting of The LIbertarian Party of Allen County is tonight, July 18th, at 7 PM. The meeting is at The Mad Anthony Brewery at the corner of Taylor and Broadway. We have reserved the meeting room.

From 7 PM - 8 PM we will have a presentation by Hoosiers for a Fair Tax. They will present their ideas for a "Fair" Federal Tax. This should be a very interesting and informative presentation.

This presentation will be followed by our business meeting that will run from 8 PM - 9 PM.

I hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Matt Jericho said...

Mike,

I would have come, but by the time I saw this post it was a bit to late. Let me know when your next meeting is. I'd love to come and listen.

job opportunitya said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
I hope you can look through my equity home rate trend blog.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! fire alarm wire Online keno game 3 93 cavalier chevrolet Ipod creditcard shuffle Share spain time Battery powered generators Mercedes wallpaper History of the mitsubishi company Credit card for starting a business Xango cured cancer Translucent liposuction Fioricet+online+purchase free perfume sample