Friday, October 31, 2014

Jeannette Jaquish for FWCS Board.

(Mrs. Jaquish asked that we post this on her behalf. Enjoy.)
Hello! 
I am Jeannette Jaquish, running for the Fort Wayne Community Schools at large board seat against Mark GiaQuinta and Anne Duff.

Please visit my website at www.VoteJaquishFWCS.com

I think the competition of charters and vouchers stimulate public schools to improve, and it saves the Dept. of Education money because charters and vouchers get $4,800 instead of the $6,500 that goes to public schools.  Many on the FWCS board constantly complain of the money lost to charters and vouchers and tax caps, ignoring that parents chose them, and that losing the funding also means not having to educate the children. I say stop whining, pull up your socks and compete to win them back.

I have many practical observations on nutritious meals, lost academic and career classes, cold dark morning walks to the bus stop, how to deal with hungry kids, standardized testing and more.
I also summarize a Harvard study that found how a New York City charter the Harlem Children's Zone greatly raised minority student scores. What they learned is now spreading to public schools.

Please look at my website www.votejaquishfwcs.com  or
 
 
 
 

 
Home
Visit Vote Jeannette Jaquish FWCS board on FACEBOOK!Academics, skills, and character values of honesty, responsibility and hard work are what I think schools should teach.
Preview by Yahoo
 
my Facebook page Vote Jeannette Jaquish FWCS board.
If you agree, please share my posts with your Facebook friends or let me put up a sign in your yard!
 Thanks!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Offices on the Ballot - Allen County 2024

  OFFICES ON THE 2024 BALLOT ALLEN COUNTY INDIANA   FEDERAL   President of the United States United States Representative Dist...

Blog Archive

Labels


Brgd. General Anthony Wayne US Continental Army

Sitemeter




My blog is worth $11,855.34.
How much is your blog worth?

Followers

About Commenting

Keep it clean and relevant to the post. If you have a question that isn't related to a recent post, email me at enders.robert@gmail.com . You can also email me if you want to make an anonymous comment.

DISCLAIMER

Per the by-laws of the Libertarian Party of Allen County, the Chair is the official spokesperson of LPAC in all public and media matters.

Posts and contributions expressed on this forum, while being libertarian in thought and intent, no official statement of LPAC should be derived or assumed unless specifically stated as such from the Chair, or another Officer of the Party acting in his or her place, and such statements are always subject to review.