Thursday, October 11, 2012

Race in America

I just posted my reaction to a CNN online article I read today about why black voters are not supporting Mitt Romney. I'm not too worried about anyone supporting Mitt Romney, but I'm very concerned about what is passing as "racism" these days.

I hope that all Americans can loosen up a bit on what they call "racism" and "bigotry" and allow everyone the freedom of their opinion and perspective without needing to pass a law to surpress them.

On the other hand, I hope we continue to grow as a nation toward a society that measures its members by the contributions they make and the intrinsic value of human life without the various labels we tend to use to classify people artificially.

Of course, as Americans grow up politically and socially, I'm certain they'll begin to see why they should really be Libertarian!

No comments: